Crossroads Counseling Services, PC

Jennifer Mullowney, LCSW

Call or Text

(302) 668-7322


Thank you for visiting my website. I know the process of finding a therapist can be challenging. By taking this step, you are already one step closer to a healthier you.

Jennifer Mullowney, LCSW

Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of Pennsylvania since 2003



I obtained my Master of Social Work degree from Widener University in 1999 and worked in a school and residential setting for two years. In 2001, I began providing therapeutic services in an outpatient setting. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and work with individuals aged 18 years and older. My goal has always been to provide, first and foremost, support and guidance. I firmly believe in working with my clients when developing their treatment goals and follow an individualized approach to therapy. I can also provide supervision to those wishing to obtain their clinical license. All of my services are conducted virtually.
If you wish to utilize your insurance benefits, it is always a good idea to contact your insurance company to ensure that I am an in-network provider. If you would like more information about the therapeutic or supervision services that I provide, please email me at I look forward to working with you. My contact info area on the website – email is and my phone is 302-668-7322




Coping Skills




Life Transitions including Career changes


Relationship Issues

Self Esteem



Women’s Issues

Anger Management

Chronic illness

Insurances Accepted

I accept Highmark BC/BS, Optum, and Cigna.

I can also provide you with a Superbill that you can submit to your insurance company for out of network benefits. I will be happy to answer any questions regarding this. I also accept private pay clients. Please contact me for current rates.

Good Faith Estimate

You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” (known as GFE throughout the rest of this notice) explaining how much your mental and medical care will cost (no medical services are provided here). Under the law as it is now, this applies to those NOT using insurance. If you are using your out of network benefits, you will receive a GFE as well. I do try to provide an estimate for those using insurance if the insurance companies provide this information. If I am a covered provider on your plan, this information is available to you as well.
The GFE is good for up to 12 months (a new one can be given if something changes like a diagnosis code or if costs were to change).

You have the right to receive a GFE for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services.

You can ask your providers for a GFE before your schedule an appointment or service.

Make sure to save a copy or picture of your GFE

Disclaimer: The GFE shows the costs of items and services that are reasonably expected for your health care needs for an item or service. The estimate is based on information known at the time the estimate was created. The Good Faith Estimate does not include any unknown or unexpected costs that may arise during treatment. You could be charged more if complications or special circumstances occur. If this happens, federal law allows you to dispute (appeal) the bill.

If you are billed for more than this Good Faith Estimate, you have the right to dispute the bill. See below.

You may contact the health care provider or facility listed to let them know the billed charges are higher than the GFE. You can ask them to update the bill to match the GFE, ask to negotiate the bill, or ask if there is financial assistance available. You may also start a dispute resolution process with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). If you choose to use the dispute resolution process, you must start the dispute process within 120 calendar days (about 4 months) of the date on the original bill. There is a $25 fee to use the dispute process. If the agency reviewing your dispute agrees with you, you will have to pay the price on this GFE. If the agency disagrees with you and agrees with the health care provider or facility, you will have to pay the higher amount. To learn more and get a form to start the process, go to or call 1-800-985-3059. For questions or more information about your right to a GFE or the dispute process, visit or call 1-800-985-3059 and remember to keep a copy of your GFE.